Hello! No Ripping !


Monday, 18 May 2009 '
ORAL IS OVER!!
ORAL IS OVER!!
ORAL IS OVER!!
whoots~
:DD
lol only english oral today..
yayys!!:DD haha lol I think it was quite okay?? Hope I can fare quite well in oral.. Or else I'll most probably flunk my english as well then..
-.-
haiz. my examiner was Miss Herina; some others got Miss Wan.
O.o
byeees~
(:



Message♥
WELCOME! leave a note:D
That Girl♥

HELLO! I'm Eunice, the nice girl :D
Singapore is my hometown and
19 March is my birthday :)
Currently, I'm studying in
Swiss Cottage Secondary School,
class 1e5'o8 2e5'o9 3e1'1o 4e1'11
I play the clarinet in Swiss Winds:D
I ♥ Oreo, Bubble Tea and the piano :D

Cravings♥
  • GET GOOD RESULTS
  • 3e1'1o class tee
  • BLEFXS clique tee!!
  • PURPLE watch
  • HTC
  • LAPTOP ><"
  • MUG
  • TAIPEI:D
  • SHANGHAI:D
  • HONG KONG:D
  • SWEET 16♥

  • Beloved♥
    ♥♥

    ♥4e1'11

    BLEFXS♥
    ♥ Bernadette
    ♥ LanYu
    ♥ Fann
    ♥ XinYe
    ♥ ShiJia

    The ZOO ANIMALS :D
    ♥ Cheetah Bernadette
    ♥ Crocodile Kar Eng
    ♥ Snail Evonne

    ♥ PC! :D
    ♥ Clarinet Section '11! :D
    ♥ Cell group! :D


    LOVES!♥

    DarLinks♥

    Memories♥

    Applaud♥
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic